aggressive ` gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums Sponsored by https://www.forumotion.com/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spotlight December 2009 - Jessica "Bookitty" Acre - Call Of Duty 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aggressivegaming
Admin

Spotlight December 2009 - Jessica "Bookitty" Acre - Call Of Duty 4 Empty
PostSubject: Spotlight December 2009 - Jessica "Bookitty" Acre - Call Of Duty 4   Spotlight December 2009 - Jessica "Bookitty" Acre - Call Of Duty 4 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Aggressive Gaming: Alright so, first off thanks for taking the time to do this interview.

Aggressive Gaming: Tell us a little bit about yourself.

Jessica "Bookitty" Acre: Well im 23. I have been gaming for 5+ years now and competing for 3. I give boys a real challenge in cod4.

Aggressive Gaming: Tell us about the game you play, how you got into it and your roll on the team.

Jessica "Bookitty" Acre: I play Call of Duty 4. I started playing it a year after it came out because back then my computer could barely handle it. I play assault for our team.

Aggressive Gaming: How has your experience in aggressive gaming helped you build as an over all gamer?

Jessica "Bookitty" Acre: The team i play with are very good all around players and i learned so much from them. When i first started playing with them i felt like a total noob, but i slowly caught on to their haxor skillz hehe.

Aggressive Gaming: What leagues / lans have you been in / to if any and what was the experiance like, do you think competitive gaming has a future?

Jessica "Bookitty" Acre: I've played in numerous leagues throughout the years. Some being TWL, XPL, MLG, CAL, and CEVO open. I think competitive gaming has a huge future. Right now its still in its first stages and fairly new. This whole gaming scene has a lot of room to grow.

Aggressive Gaming: Awesome now that we know about your gaming history lets get into some personal details

Aggressive Gaming: What are your hobbies outside of gaming?

Jessica "Bookitty" Acre: Well i use to play guitar a lot, love to cook, big fan of movie watching and music listening. Sadly, I spend most of my time on this computer though keeping up with the rest of the competition so there isnt much room for hanging out with friends like i once did.

Aggressive Gaming: If you were stuck on an island and you only had one item to bring with you, what would it be and why?

Jessica "Bookitty" Acre: I would bring a magic lamp to wish myself back to my hometown haha.

Aggressive Gaming: If you could be any game character you wanted who would you be and why.

Jessica "Bookitty" Acre: My Aion character because she is hawt :p

Aggressive Gaming: What are some tips you could give to someone who is trying to get into competitive gaming.

Jessica "Bookitty" Acre: Practice a lot. Get familiar with being on teams and in leagues. Eat only when your starting to hear your stomach growl so you have more time to play haha

Aggressive Gaming: Anything else u want to add, shout outs?

Jessica "Bookitty" Acre: I would like to give shout outs to my cod4 team because they are the best!!

Aggressive Gaming: Awesome, thanks for your time and cant wait to see what you bring to us next year. GL in your leagues!

Jessica "Bookitty" Acre: Thank you for the interview Smile
Back to top Go down
https://aggressivegamer.forumotion.com
propheT

propheT

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight December 2009 - Jessica "Bookitty" Acre - Call Of Duty 4   Spotlight December 2009 - Jessica "Bookitty" Acre - Call Of Duty 4 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:34 pm

woot woot what a pro Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aaprophet
chris540

chris540

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight December 2009 - Jessica "Bookitty" Acre - Call Of Duty 4   Spotlight December 2009 - Jessica "Bookitty" Acre - Call Of Duty 4 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Pro answer for the stuck on an island question
Back to top Go down
http://www.aggaming.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight December 2009 - Jessica "Bookitty" Acre - Call Of Duty 4   Spotlight December 2009 - Jessica "Bookitty" Acre - Call Of Duty 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spotlight December 2009 - Jessica "Bookitty" Acre - Call Of Duty 4
Page 1 of 1