aggressive ` gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums Sponsored by https://www.forumotion.com/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spotlight December 2009 - Matt " entity " Winter - Counter Strike Source

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aggressivegaming
Admin

Spotlight December 2009 - Matt " entity " Winter - Counter Strike Source Empty
PostSubject: Spotlight December 2009 - Matt " entity " Winter - Counter Strike Source   Spotlight December 2009 - Matt " entity " Winter - Counter Strike Source EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:52 am

aggressive gaming: Alright so, first off thanks for taking the time to do this interview.

[Matt "entity" Winter:] Yeah no problem thanks for having me.

aggressive gaming: Tell us a little bit about yourself.

[Matt "entity" Winter:] I'm pretty much a normal kid with a normal life. I love to play basketball and play games with my friends.

[[Matt "entity" Winter:] I'm from California always have been.

aggressive gaming: Tell us about the game you play, how you got into it and your roll on the team.

[Matt "entity" Winter:] I play Counter Strike Source an older game that I've been playing for about 7 1/2 years now.

[Matt "entity" Winter:] I play as a head rifler and I got into it when I was about 9 from my brother.

aggressive gaming: hHw has your experience in aggressive gaming helped you build as an over all gamer?

[Matt "entity" Winter:] I've known the people from aggressive gaming for a while now and I've always loved playing games with them.

[Matt "entity" Winter:] Them being competitive also got me playing competitive and wanting to come out on top

aggressive gaming: What leagues / lans have you been in / to if any and what was the experiance like, do you think competitive gaming has a future?

[Matt "entity" Winter:] I have played mostly in CEVO, CAL, and recently started playing in ESEA. I have also played in various small leagues.

[Matt "entity" Winter:] The LAN's I have been to are just local LAN's not very many big ones around here.

[Matt "entity" Winter:] I also think competitive gaming does have a future if it keeps growing like it has been these last couple of years. I'm quite excited to see how gaming will be in 5 years from now.

aggressive gaming: Awesome now that we know about your gaming history lets get into some personal details >=)

[Matt "entity" Winter:] o jeez O_O

aggressive gaming: what are your hobbies outside of gaming?

[Matt "entity" Winter:] I like to play sports, hang out with my friends, keep up on my grades, and be a professional bad&$@

aggressive gaming: fav drink and why?

[Matt "entity" Winter:] Mr. Pibb because it tastes so crisp and delicious.

aggressive gaming: Lol

aggressive gaming: If you were stuck on an island and you only had one item to bring with you, what would it be and why?

[Matt "entity" Winter:] I would probably have to bring a lighter so I can make fires because that would be the best chance of surviving I think.

aggressive gaming: if you could be any game character you wanted who would you be and why.

[Matt "entity" Winter:] Snake simply because he's snake period.

aggressive gaming: so very true!

aggressive gaming: What are some tips you could give to someone who is trying to get into competitive gaming.

[Matt "entity" Winter:] You have to be consistent and the best way that I found doing this is playing a little bit every day and being focused while practicing/playing.

aggressive gaming: anything else u want to add, shoutouts?

[Matt "entity" Winter:] Shoutout to all my teammates in Aggressive Gaming and my brother for getting me into gaming.

aggressive gaming: awesome, thanks for your time and cant wait to see what you bring to us next year. gl in your leagues!

[Matt "entity" Winter:] Thanks for your time and the spotlight!

aggressive gaming: so, Matt "entity" Winter b4 i go i have to ask, Pirates or Ninjas?

[Matt "entity" Winter:] Ninjas because of their training and rice eating capabilities.
Back to top Go down
https://aggressivegamer.forumotion.com
Megz

Megz

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight December 2009 - Matt " entity " Winter - Counter Strike Source   Spotlight December 2009 - Matt " entity " Winter - Counter Strike Source EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:57 am

No shoutout to me =(
Back to top Go down
SnypE_DowN

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight December 2009 - Matt " entity " Winter - Counter Strike Source   Spotlight December 2009 - Matt " entity " Winter - Counter Strike Source EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:13 am

all about the pirates man
Back to top Go down
Xezium

Xezium

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight December 2009 - Matt " entity " Winter - Counter Strike Source   Spotlight December 2009 - Matt " entity " Winter - Counter Strike Source EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:33 am

Ninjas were a good choice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Xezium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spotlight December 2009 - Matt " entity " Winter - Counter Strike Source   Spotlight December 2009 - Matt " entity " Winter - Counter Strike Source Empty

Back to top Go down

Spotlight December 2009 - Matt " entity " Winter - Counter Strike Source
Page 1 of 1