aggressive ` gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums Sponsored by https://www.forumotion.com/

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gaming

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildchild

Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Gaming   Gaming EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:08 pm

How did yall get into gaming?

for me it was my bro, he played cod1 and got me into it and within a few months i could not stop scriming!
Back to top Go down
Megz

Megz

Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming   Gaming EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:12 pm

My brothers best friend left his laptop at my house and i was playing quake3 and omg <<<333 lovveeddd it

so got my own pc a few months after and played q3,q4,ut2004 and then when ut3 came out i was totaly addicted. got on a team, played for a few years and here i am now lol
Back to top Go down
Bookitty

Bookitty

Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming   Gaming EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:20 pm

i brought myself into gaming bc i was a tomboy growing up so all i did was play video games. I still cant get enough of it. I got my first pc when i graduated in 2005 and it could barely run swat 4 but i loved the online experience so of course i went out and bought more games which led me to now Smile
Back to top Go down
chris540

chris540

Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming   Gaming EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:30 pm

Eh had a fascination with gaming ever since i was like 2 dude.. my dad was a big time gamer and one day i picked up a controller and started playing all kind of Nintendo 64 games. after that i moved on to high up consoles. the started playing pc around 2000 and got hooked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aggaming.com/

Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming   Gaming EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Megz wrote:
My brothers best friend left his laptop at my house and i was playing quake3 and omg <<<333 lovveeddd it

so got my own pc a few months after and played q3,q4,ut2004 and then when ut3 came out i was totaly addicted. got on a team, played for a few years and here i am now lol

rofl.. not a real ut3 player
Back to top Go down
Xezium

Xezium

Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming   Gaming EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:49 pm

UdontPlayUT3 wrote:
Megz wrote:

rofl.. not a real ut3 player
You're an idiot.

And personally, I got into it because of my brother. Then got out of it, then got back into it.

pro cycle is pro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Xezium
Sponsored content

Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaming   Gaming Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aggressive ` gaming :: Aggressive Gaming :: Ask the Players-
Jump to: